Sunday, June 3, 2012

Crafty Bucket List

After a few months (!) of being away from blogging I've decided to get motivated by making a "Crafty Bucket List." I have a list of craft projects that I'm always wanting to try, but never seem to get to. Most of it is simple stuff that I keep putting off for whatever reason...If I post them here then you guys can get after me if I start to slack on it, right?? Here's the list so far, but I'll keep coming back to it and crossing stuff off and adding more (thanks Pinterest!).

Crafty Bucket List
  1. Cut fabric with the Cricut for projects
  2. Make wine bottle planters or lights
  3. Stitch cards like my Grandma used to
  4. Etch glass
  5. Mixed media canvases
  6. Bleach pen t-shirts
  7. Upcycled light bulbs
  8. Altered mouse trap memo stations
  9. Popsicle stick bracelets
  10. Quilled paper


I think that's it for now. I'm sure I'll add more as time goes on and I'll definitely post the projects as I finish them!

No comments:

Post a Comment