Monday, May 9, 2011

Blog Award!

I'm a bit humbled to find out that I got my first blog award - from someone who's work amazes me no less. Thank you so much to Kim at Little Red's Craftin' Hood! Go check out her work. It's amazing!



To receive this award the rules to be followed are:
Step 1 - Make a post linking back to the person who gave you the award.
Step 2 - Share 8 random things about you.
Step 3 – Award 8 recently discovered bloggers with this award.
Step 4 – Contact these bloggers and tell them they have won the award.


8 Random Things About Me

1) I separate my M&Ms and Skittles by color before I can eat them, then I eat them according to how many of each color there are.
2) I graduated in a class of 36 and could probably still name all of my classmates.
3) I learned to drive when I was 12 in a Ford F350 (stick shift of course) so that I could pick my dad up in the field and help out on the farm
4) When I was 15 I joined the local ambulance service and became the youngest EMT ever on the squad
5) I've been a labor and delivery nurse for 6 years
6) I practically grew up in a craft store. My mom owned a small store until I was 6 and then most of the craft supplies came home with us when she closed the store. It was awesome. :-)
7) If it were up to me, I wouldn't live anywhere that it snows.
8) I'm allergic to floral scents and can't even walk down the detergent aisle in the store without getting a headache.


Here are the awesomely talented ladies I decided to share this with:
Liz - Liz's scrap corner
Helen - Scrap a little

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Cindy. I am honored. I will get it posted as soon as my life gets back to normal (whatever THAT is...hehee!).

    Jana

    ReplyDelete