Here's a before and after:
Here's the final product. I used Mod Podge to cover the book with paper and added a little to coat the cover so the letters would stay in place.
Then I decided to do a couple books for swaps. I really like how they came out and wanted to keep them..
And finally, another quote book for a friend who saw Connor's and wanted one for her daughter. You can see the shine of the Mod Podge better in this pic.
I have to say, doing these books is a little addicting. I'm sure you'll see more of these later. I almost can't wait until the books go on sale at Back to School time. Alright, now I'm just getting ahead of myself...